Visit India’s unique national parks, which have an abundant mix of wildlife, including cagey Leopards, Bison and the majestic and endangered Bengal tigers. Discover the diversity of India’s famed wildlife and stay in some of the most elegant and beautiful Safari lodges in India. Immerse yourself in the raw beauty of the national parks, which used to serve as a hunting ground for the Maharajas before retiring to your safari lodge, which is fit for a Prince.
Day 1: Arrive into Delhi
Welcome to Delhi! Upon your arrival, your escort will meet you at the airport and transport you to your exclusive luxury hotel.
Day 2-3: Delhi
After breakfast you will jump right into India’s rich and historical culture as you discover Delhi’s Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid and Humayun’s Tomb. Your afternoon/evening is free to relax or to continue exploring this exciting city. Tomorrow we fly off to Khajuraho, a renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 4: To Khajuraho
Today you’ll board a flight to Khajuraho after a hearty breakfast. The Khajuraho Group ofMonuments consists of a series of Jain and Hindu temples that have excellent examples of nagara-style architecture and ancient erotic sculptures. Originally a complex of about 85 temples occupying over 20 square kilometers, just about 20 temples still exist to this day. These temples were also significant because they were built and dedicated to two different religions, which suggests that there was a history of mutual respect between the Hindu and the Jain religions.
Day 5: To Bandhavgarh
Today you’ll take a picturesque 7-hour drive to Bandhavgarh with lunch along the way, an exciting national jungle reserve. This Park, which was the former private hunting grounds of the Maharaja of Rewa, is also home to an impressively big fort.
Day 6-7: Bandhavgarh
Today you’re off on a game drive, where you’ll travel deep into the forest in search of the wild animals that call it their home. Hopefully, you’ll get lucky enough to catch a view of the majestic Indian tiger, the most sought-after wild cat in the jungle.
Day8 : To Kanha
You’ll have an early-morning game drive after breakfast, and then afterward travel on to Kanha.Kanja is famous for having inspired author Rudyard Kipling’s famous work, “The Jungle Book.”You’ll jump on board an enormous Indian elephant, and roam through the jungle keeping your eyes peeled for wild tigers, rare species of deer and other animals.
Day 9-10: Kanha
Another day of discovery and exploration in the wild jungle of Kanha.
Day 11: To Mumbai
Today is your last opportunity to travel into the jungle before your journey to Nagpur, and your flight to Mumbai.
Day 12: Depart Mumbai
Enjoy your time in Mumbai today relaxing or shopping. Your escort will arrive and transport you to the airport for your onward flight.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers to and from your hotel
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Privately guided sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle (exceptions may apply)
- Services of Professional English-Speaking Guide(s) and/or Tour Escort as detailed in your itinerary
- All entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Elephant ride in Jaipur/ Rickshaw ride in Delhi/Boat ride in Udaipur
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary
Upon request, your travel consultant can provide an exact price based on your specific dates of travel. Holiday Supplements may apply. Single Supplements and Solo Traveler rates are available upon request.
- International and internal region airfare, unless otherwise stated
- Meals other than those mentioned in itinerary
- The cost of personal items such as laundry, drinks with meals or otherwise, additional incidentals, etc.
- Airport Security Charges if levied by any airport to cover the cost of security arrangements and payable locally and Airport Departure Taxes (if applicable)
- Optional and additional sightseeing not included in itinerary
- Cost of obtaining passports or required visas where necessary
- Any fees associated with using air miles for your air travel
- Transport between your home and home airport/port/station
- Gratuities unless stated in “What Your Land Price Includes”
- Travel Protection Insurance
- Other inclusions if not noted under “Includes”