Discover a world of hidden gems whilst enjoying the epitome of luxury, on your very own
private tour, and indulge in majestic Hotels and beautiful resorts in Goa, Delhi and Udaipur. Marvel at the architectural splendor of the Jama Masjid in Delhi and the renowned and historical Red Fort, and visit the outstanding City Palace in Udaipur. Immerse yourself in the historical sights of Portuguese influenced Goa, which is blessed with white washed churches, beautiful white sands and palm fringed beaches.
Day 1: Welcome to the Magical Country of India!
You’ll arrive in Delhi airport where you will be met by a private car and your travel escort. You will be transported to your hotel to relax and catch up on sleep.
Day 2: Delhi
Your first tour day in India, you’ll be plunged into the rich historical past of the Mughal Empire when you visit the ornate Old Delhi’s Red Fort. Next up, the Shah Jahan’s “Jama Masjid,” which is one of the largest and most visited mosques in the entire world.
You’ll have the afternoon to catch up on rest and relaxation at your hotel, or you can feel free to continue your explorations independently.
Day 3: Delhi
You’ll have a jam-packed morning today! First, you’ll visit the Qutab Minar, a crimson tower built of sandstone, constructed to acknowledge the formal beginning of Muslim rule. Afterwards, you’ll make your way to Emperor Humayan’s garden tomb, where you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and gaze upon the enormous India Gate. A bit later, you’ll explore the holy shrine of the Delhi Sikhs, known as Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. You’ll hear the sacred hymns and recitations of the high priests, and visit a community kitchen that provides free meals to anyone who wants one. You’ll have a delicious lunch and then you’ll have the afternoon free to enjoy at your leisure.
Day 4: Udaipur
Your journey continues as you board a flight and head to Udaipur, the enchanting city of lakes. You’ll be transported to your hotel, and on the way you’ll observe the magnificent charm of the Lake Pichola area. You’ll soak up the romantic ambiance of the Aravalli Hills as you gaze upon the landscape that is adorned with picturesque palaces. You’ll truly feel like you have entered a magical kingdom in the middle of the Rajasthan Desert.
Day 5: Udaipur
Today you’ll continue to explore the wonders of Udaipur. First stop, the opulent City Palace of Rajasthan, a mammoth complex of palaces that is comprised of a series of structures built by different maharajas over the years. The beautiful mirror inlay of Moti Mahal and the glowing iridescent tiles of the Chini Mahal make them the most popular with local and international visitors. You’ll explore the splendid artifacts displayed in the Crystal Gallery, and afterwards, you’ll take a guided tour where you will discover the exhilarating world of the city’s silver and spice markets.
Day 6: To Goa
Today you’ll leave mystical Rajasthan and fly onward to Goa, a former colony of Portugal that boasts a captivating and vibrant history. At the airport, you’ll be greeted and transported to your hotel, where you can spend the rest of your day as you wish. Consider a relaxing afternoon at the pool, a leisurely walk along the white sandy beach or enjoy a refreshing cocktail at one of the most luxurious beach resorts in India.
Day 7: Goa
After a delicious and hearty breakfast you’re off to Old Goa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll travel along the Rue Direita, and drive by the Viceroy’s arch. You’re headed to St. Catherin Cathedral and Basilica Bom Jesus which houses a shrine honoring St. Francis Xavier, a Jesuit missionary and boy saint.Later, you’ll meander through Old Goa’s Latin Quarter, Fontainhas, and explore the quaint villas in the district. Your tour ends at the fast-paced Panjim Market, an excellent place to stock up on traditional Goan handicrafts and tasty and aromatic Goan spices.
Day 8: Goa
What is a perfect leisurely day in Goa? How about a beautiful beach resort set on a gorgeous beach! You’ll have the full day to splash in the ocean, jump in a pool, play some golf or indulge yourself with a visit to a tranquil spa.p>
Day 9: To Mumbai
Time to head to the airport to catch your flight to Mumbai. Once there, you’ll have another full day of rest and relaxation, just perfect for preparing you for your early onward flight tomorrow morning. Goodbye precious India!
Day 10: Depart Mumba
Travel to the airport and board your onward flight.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers to and from your hotel
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Accommodation based on double occupancy
- Privately guided sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle (exceptions may apply)
- Services of Professional English-Speaking Guide(s) and/or Tour Escort as detailed in your itinerary
- All entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Elephant ride in Jaipur/ Rickshaw ride in Delhi/Boat ride in Udaipur
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary
Upon request, your travel consultant can provide an exact price based on your specific dates of travel. Holiday Supplements may apply. Single Supplements and Solo Traveler rates are available upon request.
- International and internal region airfare, unless otherwise stated
- Meals other than those mentioned in itinerary
- The cost of personal items such as laundry, drinks with meals or otherwise, additional incidentals, etc.
- Airport Security Charges if levied by any airport to cover the cost of security arrangements and payable locally and Airport Departure Taxes (if applicable)
- Optional and additional sightseeing not included in itinerary
- Cost of obtaining passports or required visas where necessary
- Any fees associated with using air miles for your air travel
- Transport between your home and home airport/port/station
- Gratuities unless stated in “What Your Land Price Includes”
- Travel Protection Insurance
- Other inclusions if not noted under “Includes”